The U.S. Department of State’s EducationUSA network invites representatives from accredited U.S. higher education institutions (HEIs) to participate in the EducationUSA MENA Regional Forum this March 26 - 28, 2019 in Casablanca, Morocco.
EducationUSA regional forums provide opportunities for representatives of U.S. higher education institutions to meet with EducationUSA professionals to discuss strategies for increasing the recruitment and retention of international students on U.S. campuses. They also strengthen EducationUSA advisers’ professional skills and provide them with valuable networking opportunities.
All participants attend panels and skills workshops on a diverse range of topics led by U.S. government officials, U.S. higher education professionals, and EducationUSA overseas staff.
- Participation in 3 days of Forum sessions
- Opportunity to learn from 30 EducationUSA advisers
- Opening Plenary
- EducationUSA Adviser Showcase
- Higher Education Institution Student College Fair
- 3 Lunches
- Opening Reception
- Closing Dinner and Performance
- College/University Representative Registration: $800
- U.S. Higher Education Association and Testing Company Registration: $900
- Registration Deadline: February 15, 2019