PAKISTAN TENTATIVE ITINERARY - February 4-13
February 4 - Depart for Karachi
February 4-5 Karachi – School Visit and College Fair
February 6-8 Lahore – School Visit and College Fair
February 9-12 Islamabad – School Visit and College Fair
February 13 Depart to Sri Lanka or other destination
South Asia Tour and Forum Registration Options:
• Register for the Forum, January 31-February 3: Forum fee includes a student fair in Kathmandu on Saturday, February 3rd. See full list of fee inclusions on the website.
• Register for the optional tour in Pokhara, Nepal from Monday, January 29-30, before Forum.
Additional fee of $300 to register for this event.
• Register to continue on the tour to Pakistan only from Feb 4th-13th. No Additional Fee.
• Register to continue on the tour to Pakistan and Sri Lanka from February 4th-17th.
Additional fee of $500.
• Register for the South Asia Tour only, without Forum participation (Feb. 3-17, 2018). This can be indicated on the registration. Nepal stop will be a student fair on Saturday, February 3rd. Tour only fee is $1000. The fee remains the same whether you visit one city with us, or participate in all the stops planned. The fee is waived if you are visiting Pakistan only.
Representatives of accredited U.S. colleges and universities are invited to join the Forum and the South Asia Tour. Our goal is to bring together accredited U.S. universities committed to internationalization, and facilitate your engagement with qualified, motivated, and well-prepared students in our local communities. Our advisers have a great deal of experience guiding and counseling potential students and maintain contact and communicate with these students regularly. Located at Fulbright Commissions, they also continue to expand their networks and long-standing relationships with local schools, colleges, faculty, and leadership in their cities. They will maximize all of these relationships to make sure your participation in the Tour is a successful one.