The 2021 EducationUSA Forum will be held virtually — July 26–30, 2021 — and registration is free and NOW OPEN.
Join international education professionals from across the globe at the 2021 EducationUSA Forum! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to engage virtually, gain practical skills, and explore strategies for utilizing EducationUSA resources to better engage international students and ensure their success on campus.
At the EducationUSA Forum, you will:
- Engage in live, thought-provoking discussions targeting all world regions and pressing topics in the field of international education in our virtual exhibit hall and networking lounge.
- Hear from U.S. government officials, higher education experts, and EducationUSA staff from around the world, as they offer updates on current trends in international student mobility.
- Attend sessions led by your peers in the higher education community.
- Connect (and re-connect!) with our worldwide network.
To view a detailed agenda with session descriptions and speaker names, please click here.
To view a detailed agenda with EducationUSA adviser and REAC live booth staffing hours, please click here.
The 2021 EducationUSA Forum is open to:
- Direct-hire representatives of accredited U.S post secondary institutions.
- Educational consultants, recruitment agents, pathway program staff currently under contract to represent at least one accredited U.S postsecondary institution.
- Associations whose membership includes representatives of accredited U.S postsecondary institutions.
- Academic and English language testing organizations.
Don't delay. Registration is free and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.