EducationUSA offers a variety of resources and information on U.S. higher education for foreign governments and institutions.
Engage with the U.S. Government:
- Facilitation of introductions and conversations with colleagues from other embassies in Washington, D.C. working on educational issues through EducationUSA Workshops and Leadership Institutes.
- Connections with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate(s), including information about the student visa process, through the EducationUSA center(s) in your country
U.S. Higher Education:
- Information on the U.S. system of higher education, including the types and significance of institutional rankings, credit and semester systems, and U.S. classroom curricula.
- Partnering with U.S. Universities - learn how to partner with U.S. universities and how EducationUSA can help facilitate these connections.
- View major international education events going on outside the United States in which EducationUSA participates.
Student Mobility Data:
- Analysis of data and trends in international student mobility available through the annual Open Doors report, and the knowledge and expertise of our Regional Education Advising Coordinators (REACs)
Foreign government educational or cultural attachés in the Washington, D.C. area can reach out directly to EducationUSA's Washington team or, if outside of the United States, via an EducationUSA center, REACs, or the nearest U.S. Embassy/Consulate.