Regional Educational Advising Coordinators (REACs) lead the EducationUSA network of advising centers in their world region to foster international student mobility, guide and train EducationUSA advisers, and advance ECA’s public diplomacy efforts. REACs collaborate with U.S. Embassies and Consulates to advance student mobility and represent the EducationUSA advising network.
REACs are based in fifteen locations worldwide:
- Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa)
- East Asia and Pacific (Republic of Korea, Thailand, Indonesia)
- Europe and Eurasia (Belgium, Hungary, Ukraine)
- Middle East and North Africa (Qatar)
- South and Central Asia (India, United Arab Emirates)
- Western Hemisphere (Brazil, Ecuador, and Mexico)
If you are a U.S. Higher Education professional, please request access to the logged-in portion of our website for REAC contact details. Once you login, click on "My Resources" and then "Regions and REACS."