Washington D.C. and U.S. Embassies
U.S. Embassies, Consulates, and the offices of the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. are eager to help your students find the right programs and institutions for their higher education studies in the United States.
They can also help with programs and initiatives to increase the number of your students in the United States and/or U.S. students studying in your country.
- Consultations with internationally-based Regional Educational Advising Coordinators (REACs)
- Consultations with EducationUSA Program Officers in Washington, D.C.
- Consular information for students, scholars, and other exchange visitors to the United States
- Connections to Public Affairs and Consular staff members serving in U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad
- Input and suggestions to inform bilateral strategic dialogues and higher education dialogues between the United States and your country
- Information sharing with the U.S. higher education community through the EducationUSA HEI Newsletter