Washington D.C. and U.S. Embassies
They can also help with programs and initiatives to increase the number of your students in the United States and/or U.S. students studying in your country.
- Consultations with internationally-based Regional Educational Advising Coordinators (REACs)
- Consultations with EducationUSA Program Officers in Washington, D.C.
- Consular information for students, scholars, and other exchange visitors to the United States
- Connections to Public Affairs and Consular staff members serving in U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad
- Input and suggestions to inform bilateral strategic dialogues and higher education dialogues between the United States and your country
- Information sharing with the U.S. higher education community through the EducationUSA HEI Newsletter