EducationUSA is committed to providing you uninterrupted services and our advisers are available virtually.
The EducationUSA advising center at USIEF, Delhi provides accurate, current, and comprehensive information on U.S. higher education through sessions online, at the center, and at schools and universities. The free sessions include information on admission requirements, application procedures, fields of study, standardized tests, and financial aid. The center is open to students from Delhi, Bihar, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and all union territories in Northern India. During this challenging time, we are ofcourse, open to serving all students.
Our virtual advising services
- SIGN ME UP for updates on sessions and university information: www.surveymonkey.com/r/edusasignmeup
- National Toll Free Line: 1800 103 1231, Monday to Friday, 10 am – 5 pm
- Free virtual sessions from Mon, Wed, Fri at 3:30 pm and Tues, Thurs, Sat at 11:30 am
- Free virtual specialized information sessions on admissions and application process on through Facebook Live/Zoom/Go2Webinar platforms
- Free online sessions/webinars every week
- Free virtual presentations by U.S. university representatives
- Facebook Chat with an EducationUSA Adviser every Tuesday on Facebook.com/EducationUSAIndia
- Get updates on Twitter @EdUSA_India and Facebook @EducationUSAIndia
- 24X7 Advising videos on our YouTube channel @EducationUSA India
- Download the all new EducationUSA India Mobile App! Available on Google App Store and Apple App Store
- Individual Advising Memberships